LAFOLLETTE, TN (SPECIAL TO WLAF) – Tennova Healthcare – LaFollette is pleased to announce the addition of a 128 slice per rotation Computed Tomography (CT) scanner. With this addition, Tennova Healthcare can offer patients the latest advances in CT imaging and provide valuable clinical insights every time. Accommodating a wide range of patient types and a wide range of exams, the new capabilities of this CT scanner allow for a patient-centric service and high quality care, facilitating comfort throughout the entire exam, along with low-dose technology and high-quality standards of imaging.
“Tennova Healthcare’s goal is to provide better clinical outcomes and enhance patient experience throughout their time at Tennova Healthcare-LaFollette,” says Mark Cain, chief executive officer, Tennova Healthcare – LaFollette. “With this highly efficient CT, patients can be confident that consistent high-quality and fast results are possible.”
This CT system is equipped with advanced technologies that allow Tennova Healthcare – LaFollette to:
- Provide excellent diagnostic CT imaging with superior reconstruction capabilities
- iDose technology manages radiation doses
- High-quality care with direct bedside operation of the scanner
- Built-in ambient features that positively enhance the environment
- Bariatric table
- 3D CT Angiography (CTA) evaluates aneurysms
- Metal Artifact Reduction for Orthopedic Implants (O-MAR) technology increases the information available that is typically reduced by metal implants
For more information about LaFollette Medical Center please connect HERE or call (423) 907-1200. (WLAF NEWS PUBLISHED – 08/31/2022-6AM)
About Tennova Healthcare
The Tennova Healthcare network of hospitals in East Tennessee includes Jefferson Memorial Hospital, LaFollette Medical Center, Newport Medical Center, North Knoxville Medical Center and Turkey Creek Medical Center with nearly 18,000 admissions, 520,000 outpatient visits and 10,000 emergency department visits each year. Learn more HERE.