Local realtor Gage Dople has a year to remember in 2023
CAMPBELL COUNTY, TN. (WLAF)- “I’m thrilled to share some exciting news with you all! This week, I had the honor of attending Wallace Real Estate’s awards ceremony, and let me tell you, 2023 was a year to remember in my real estate career,” said local realtor Gage Dople.
To say it was record-breaking would be an understatement. Despite the challenges posed by rising interest rates, I managed to help clients buy and sell a whopping 98 properties, thanks to the incredible support from my sphere of influence.
As a result, I was awarded with several achievements:
- Second-ranked agent company-wide (Among nearly 500 agents across East Tennessee)
- Top agent for listings sold in the North office (I can get your home sold quickly and for top dollar)
- Top agent for buyer-controlled sales in the North office (Let me help you buy a home)
- Recipient of the Raving Fan Award (I have the most positive reviews in the company)
- Gold Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Member of the Pinnacle Premier Circle of Excellence
First and foremost, I owe it all to God, and of course, to my amazing clients, friends, and family. Your referrals and trust in me throughout 2023 have been invaluable, and I am forever grateful.
None of this would have been possible without your unwavering support. I want to express my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you who has supported my business day in and day out. It’s truly humbling to have achieved the number two spot among the LARGEST independent real estate firm in the state, and to achieve number 1 in my office among the most talented agents in Wallace is just incredible.
If you’re considering selling your home in 2024, please don’t hesitate to reach out. The market is evolving rapidly, and I’d love to navigate these changes with you. And if you’re in the market to buy, rest assured that solutions to the interest rate dilemma are on the horizon. I’d be honored to connect you with your perfect match in the East Tennessee real estate scene.
Let’s make 2024 another year of success together! “
(WLAF NEWS PUBLISHED 2/9/2024- 6AM- PAID AD)