Flags will flutter in strong winds through Tuesday morning.
LAFOLLETTE, TN (WLAF) – Breezes pick up after lunch today under a partly sunny sky as temps hit the mid-60s. At 7pm, a WIND ADVISORY goes into effect. Wind gusts will reach 50 miles per hour.
…WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM MONDAY TO 10 AM TUESDAY…
* WHAT…Southeast winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 50 mph expected.
* WHERE…Campbell, Scott and Morgan Counties.
* WHEN…From 7 PM Monday to 10 AM Tuesday.
* IMPACTS…Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result. Fire danger will be increased until rain arrives.
* PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS… Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects. (WLAF NEWS PUBLISHED – 11/20/2023-6AM)