LAFOLLETTE, TN (WLAF) – The City of La Follette will hold its regular monthly workshop next Monday, November 28. However, it will not hold a roundtable discussion this month.
CITY OF LAFOLLETTE
City Council Workshop
Monday November 28, 2022 5:30 p.m.
- No City Council Round Table Discussion scheduled for this month.
- Reports from Boards, Committees and Departments
- Approval of promoting Vickie Conner to a full-time Police Dispatcher at a salary of $29,120.00 effective December 17, 2022.
- Approval of transferring Frankie Dople to a full-time Animal Control Officer.
- Acceptance of bid for Police Canine.
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
- Approval of promoting Quinton Busher to a full-time Sanitation Worker at a salary of 28,601.04 effective December 17, 2022.
- Acceptance of bid for erecting new metal building.
ORDINANCES & RESOLUTIONS
- Resolution 2022-25- Amending the 2022/2023 Budget.
- Ordinance 2022-14- Ordinance to amend the 2022/2023 fiscal budget for the electric fund and water/sewer fund for LaFollette Utility Board.
(WLAF NEWS PUBLISHED – 11/21/2022-9AM)