JACKSBORO, TN (WLAF) – The first meeting of the month is set for Thursday at 5pm at the courthouse. The Insurance & Personnel Committee convenes Thursday at 5pm followed by a special commission meeting at 5:45pm.
Campbell County Board of Commissioners – June Committee Agendas
*Insurance & Personnel– Thursday 6/2/22 5:00PM – to review and approve the medical insurance and standard insurance renewals
for the upcoming 2022-2023 fiscal year.
*SPECIAL CALLED COMMISSION MEETING – Thursday 6/2/22 5:45PM – to discuss the transition of the animal shelter, any other
matters related to the shelter.
*Budget & Finance – Thursday 6/9/22 5:30PM to approve of the FY22-23 School Board Budget, any other budget changes.
- FMS meeting – Thursday June 9th at 5:00PM – Review and Approve Concrete Block Bids, Any other matters needing to be discussed
*Planning Commission – Monday 6/6/22 6:00PM- agenda set by planning commission.
*CORA – Tuesday 6/7/2022 – 7:00pm – agenda set by CORA.
- Budget & Finance – Monday 6/13/2022 5:30pm – Review and pass monthly budget amendments, *any other matters to discussed.
- Workshop – Monday 6/13/2022 6:00p – to set the agenda for the Commission Meeting.
*Board of Education – Tuesday 6/14/2022 6:00p – as set by the BOE.
- Beer Board – Monday 6/20/2022 5:30pm–*Applicants are listed through the clerk’s office. If there are no new applicants, the
meeting will be post-poned until the next month.
*Commission Meeting – Monday 6/20/22 6:00pm – Agenda as set at workshop. – to be recessed.
• Recessed County Commission Meeting – Thursday 6/28/22 6:00PM – to allow an end-of-year meeting for close out
amendments and possible budget approval. (WLAF NEWS PUBLISHED – 05/31/2022-6AM)