LAFOLLETTE, TN (WLAF) – The City of La Follette will hold its regular monthly meeting on Tuesday at 5:30pm.
Here is the agenda for that meeting.
CITY OF LAFOLLETTE
Tues. Dec. 7, 5:30 pm
- Meeting called to order by Mayor
- Prayer & Pledge
- Roll call by Clerk
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from November 2021
- Reports from Boards, Committees and Departments
- Comments from the Citizens
ORDINANCES & RESOLUTIONS
- Appointment of vacant Council member seat.
- Approval on contract with Cannon & Cannon on Cherry Street Project.
- Approval on railroad crossing safety improvement contract. (Brantley Lane/Gibson Lane)
- Appointment of Vice-Mayor/Beer Board Chairman.
- Appointment of E-911 Board Member.
BEER BOARD MEETING
- 1. Approval of 2022 Beer License Renewals.
1.C&M World Wide LLC
2.Campbell Tobacco & Beer
3.China Town Café 14. Murphy Oil
4.Corner Market 15. Ninja Habachi
5.CVS Pharmacy 16. Quick Shop
6.Dollar Corp/Dollar General Store 17. Quick Stop
7.El Pueblito 18. Shell Gas Station
8.El Charo’s 19. The Back Door
9.Food City 20. Tobacco Mercantile
10.Food Lion 21. Walgreens
11.GPM Southeast/ Bread Box 22. Weigel’s
12.Los Rifles LLC
13.Red Roof Market
(WLAF NEWS PUBLISHED – 12/02/2021-6AM)