LAFOLLETTE, TN (WLAF) – The regular monthly meeting for the City of La Follette is this afternoon at city hall.
The first item on the agenda at the Aug. 30 workshop was moving the scheduled regular monthly meeting from Sept. 7 to Sept. 14 due to scheduling conflicts. Related story.
Here are the agendas for today.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
The following Public Hearings will be held on Tuesday Sept. 14 at 5:30 pm at LaFollette City Hall and will proceed with the city council meeting that is scheduled for this day and time to approve the final passage of ordinance:
*Public Hearing for Public to comment on Ordinance on Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 5:30 p.m.
- Ordinance 2021-10- Amending the zoning map for the City of LaFollette. North Indiana Avenue.
- Ordinance 2021-11- Amending personnel policy. FMLA
CITY OF LAFOLLETTE Council Meeting Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 5:30 p.m.
- Meeting called to order by Mayor
- Prayer & Pledge
- Roll call by Clerk
- Approval of Meeting Minutes including Public Hearings from August 2021
- Reports from Boards, Committees and Departments
- Comments from the Citizens
ORDINANCES & RESOLUTIONS
- Resolution 2021-13- Authorizing the City of LaFollette to participate in Public Entity Partners (Driver Safety) Loss Control Matching Grant Program.
- Resolution 2021-14- Amending the 2021/2022 Budget.
- Approval of promoting Jesse Ellefson to full-time entry-level Fire Fighter at a salary of $30,657.74 effective 09/25/2021.
- Approval of promoting April Marlow to full time Dispatcher at a salary of $22,464.00 effective 09/25/2021.
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
- Approval of promoting Gabriel Sailor to full time Sanitation at a salary of $26,707.20 effective 09/25/2021.
- Approval of promoting Robert Blair to full time Sanitation at a salary of $25,667.20 effective 09/25/2021.
BEER BOARD MEETING
*No permits to date