JELLICO, TN (WLAF) – It’s official. Hollow Mountain ATV Campground is the newest member of the Campbell County Chamber of Commerce. The ribbon cutting was Friday at 1pm.
Kelli Hatmaker with the Campbell County Chamber of Commerce shares photos from Friday’s event.
JELLICO, TN (WLAF) – The Campbell County Chamber of Commerce celebrates new member Hollow Mountain ATV Campground on Friday afternoon. There’ll be food and drinks for the big grand opening.
You’re invited to the ribbon cutting ceremony Friday at 1pm at 125 Doc Hollow Lane. Take Stinking Creek Road from Hwy 25W and turn onto Lowes Branch Road and follow the signs. It’s in the heart of the mountains and ATV riding country about 17 miles from La Follette.
You’ll find four cabins and 10 RV sites at the growing Hollow Mountain ATV Campground. To book, call 423.912.1744 or email to Hollowmountainatvcampground@gmail.com.
Hollow Mountain ATV Campground welcomes you to its 4th of July celebration with all-day events to be held on Saturday, July 3rd.
• Fireworks starting at 9pm July 3rd
• Hayride for the kids (adults welcome)
• Face painting
• Huge Bon Fire for our 1st annual marshmallow roast
• Hot dogs will be provided
• Activities for the kids
• July 4th at 9:00am breakfast will be provided for Hollow Mountain’s campers (WLAF NEWS PUBLISHED – 06/30/2021-6AM)